I WENT TO SEE SOCIAL NETWORK!
BEST. MOVIE. EVER!! :')
I loved every single second of it! From the acting, the story right down how its made and how they've edited it together... If you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT NOW!
Its all about money, power and basic economics; it makes you think a little as well... Social Network is DEFINITELY my type of movie... Its got everything! and the best part is how there isn't an actual "hero"... every character has major flaws and you can't help but love and hate each personality you come across...
Brenda song is in the movie as well! :O ... y'know? the chick from "the sweet life of zak and codie" - I could never take her seriously and to some extent i still can't... but after this movie I guess I have a higher level of respect for her as an actress.



No comments:
Post a Comment